Home > Woori Bank
Woori Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Woori Bank is one of the leading and popular banks of South Korea. Its head quarter is located at Seoul, in South Korea. In 2002, the bank changed its name in a successful manner in the open market. This bank includes the former Commercial Bank of Korea, Peace Bank and Hanil Bank. Woori Bank became the initial South Korean bank in order to issue UnionPay debit cards in China in May 2009. It became the initial foreign bank to issue Shanghai Tourism Cards in mainland China in March 2010. It is to be remembered that its Indonesian subsidiary, Bank Woori Indonesia, announced a grand plan to merge with a local bank, Bank Saudara on 14 March 2012.
• Woori Bank opened in April 2012, its first branch in India at Chennai, in the state of Tamil Nadu.
• Under the category of Views/ transfers, the customers can do balance inquiry, get transaction history, immediately transfer/ Reservation transfer, Transfer your favourite, Transfer Result Inquiry and Debit.
• Under the category of Dues, the customers can deal with Giro payment, Local taxes, Telephone charges, Apartments expenses, Integrated collect premiums and Tuition
• Under the category of Financial Products, the banks deals with new deposits, New Funds, Fund balance inquiry, Loan, Loan interest payment and overseas remittance.
• Under the category of Banking Management, the customer can deal with frequently used deposit accounts management, Open Thread aliases, SMS notification service, Certificate issued, Security Services and Forgot Report.
It is to be noted that for all significant online transactions through NEFT, MICR and RTGS transactions, an IFSC code is very important
• IFSC means Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11 digit combination of alphabets and numerals that is actually issued by the RBI to all banks in order to identify the individual branch.
• NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer for immediate transaction.
• RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement transfers between banks in real time basis within the specified time frame.
• On the other hand, MICR means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition that is mainly used in all banking sectors in order to facilitate cheque processing.
In online processing, all these are significant codes that are largely used, that, in turn, fasten online transaction. It is to be remembered that Woori Bank IFSC code is an 11 digit alphanumeric characters that commences with the bank name, then a zero immediately followed by the branch code. It is to be noted that all Woori Bank IFSC code begins with HVBK0******.
• It is important to keep in mind that for a hassle free transaction, you have to find Woori Bank IFSC code and MICR code as per the requirement while dealing with online transactions and other banking activities.
• You can select table that indicates details of the desired bank, the state where it is located, district where it is situated and then its related branch code, IFSC and MICR codes with press button.
• The derived details and other information which appears can be used for your online business or transactional activities.