Home > United Bank Of India
United Bank Of India state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
United Bank of India was founded in 1959. Its head quarter is located in Kolkata, in the state of West Bengal, in India. The key people associated with this bank is P.srinivas who holds the position of MD and CEO, Shri Deepak Narang who holds the position of ED and Shri Sanjay Arya who holds the position of ED. The products that are dealt exclusively by this bank are Finance and Insurance, Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Private Equity and Mortgages. It is an Indian government-owned financial services company. At present, this bank comes with a three-tier organisational setup.
United Bank of India (UBI) has 2005 branches and 35 Regional offices spread all over India. In eastern India, it has made its major presence felt in the open market. This bank has three full-fledged overseas branches, one each at Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi. It aims to expand in a successful manner its international activities. It is to be noted that the Indian government approved largely the restructuring of United Bank of India on 30 March 2009.
It is to be remembered that United Bank of India was the result of the merger of four Bengali banks in 1950:
• Comilla Banking Corporation that was founded by Narendra Chandra Dutta in 1914.
• Bengal Central Bank that was founded by Sri J.C. Das in 1918.
• Comilla Union Bank that was founded by Sri L.B. Dutta in 1922.
• Hooghly Bank that was founded by Sri D.N. Mukherjeee in 1932.
United Bank of India IFSC code is an alphanumeric code which helps in identifies a bank-branch active participating in the two main Electronic Funds Settlement Systems in India that are the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) Systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) in a successful manner. It is to be remembered that all the banks have also been very strictly advised to visibly print the IFS code of the branch on cheques issued by branches to their esteemed customers. The United Bank of India too follows it aptly for its customers.
In order To find the IFSC code of United Bank of India (UBI) using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do select the name of the bank as UBI.
• Then select the state in which the said bank is located.
• Then select the desired city in which your branch is situated.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to United Bank of India IFSC code of the desired branch/branches.
United Bank of India Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code which is in short popularly known as MICR Code is a special character-recognition technology that is used significantly by the banking industry in order to ease the processing plus clearance of cheques and other banking related documents and files.
In order To find the MICR code of The UBI (United Bank of India) using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do click the name of the bank as The UBI.
• Then click the state in which the said bank is situated.
• Then click the desired city in which your branch is located.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to UBI MICR code of the desired branch/branches.