Home > Union Bank Of India
Union Bank Of India state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Union Bank of India is one of the greatest Government owned banks of India. It is also referred as UBI. It has assets of USD 13.45 billion and also listed in Forbes 2000. Union Banks branches have been networked along its 6420 ATMs and have 4307 branches in 28 states. It has its offices in the overseas destinations such as Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, China as well as also has branch in Hong Kong as well.
UBI offers many product and services to their customers in order to make them banking experience. Here wide range of product and services of UBI are:
• Cards - Classic / Silver / Gold, Corporate Credit Cards, Add-On Cards
• Insurance & Investment – mutual fund, union healthcare
• Demat – Demat accounts, online share trading
• Remittance - Union E-Remit, Nostro Details for Remittance
• Savings & Deposits - NRO Non Resident Ordinary A/c Scheme, NRE Non Resident External Rupee, RFC, FCNR(B), Union Unfixed, Foreign Currency Deposit
• Loan & Services – house loans, foreign currency loans, loans against deposit, immovable property, and shares or debenture
• Payments - Union Bill Pay
• Trade Finance – trade finance for exporters, trade finance for importers, foreign currency loans, correspondent banking
• Insurance - Non life Insurance – Corporate Agency, Insurance- Corporate Agency
• Syndication of Loans
• MSME Banking
• Loans & Policies
• CMS - Union Speed, Union Centralized Debits/Credits, Union Prompt
• E-Tax - Customs and Direct taxes, DGFT, Central Excise and Service Tax
IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) is an alphanumeric code which specifically identifies a Bank Branch participating in the two main Electronic Funds settlement system in India like Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). IFSC code is utilized by the NEFT & RTGS to route the messages to the destination branches. IFSC code comprises of 11 characters that identifies bank branches participating in online fund transfers.
Union Bank IFSC code is utilized by both the RTGS and NEFT systems. Union Bank of India RTGS, NEFT and IMPS codes are provided by RBI. In this bank, RTGS transactions are settled individually and NEFT transactions are settled in branches. IMPS provide the facility to transfer money online 24*7.
The table alongside offers the Union Bank IFSC code list. One may use IFSC code finder to search out IFSC code of bank branch for RTGS and NEFT transaction. You can also find IFSC codes of Union Bank in India. Narrow down the search to find out IFSC code of branches either by choosing any particular state from the drop down list or by choosing the state from the table.
You can find out approximately 4307 + IFSC codes of Union Bank of India.
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. It contains numeric values and usually printed on cheque leaves. It is mainly used for processing cheques easily.
Union Bank MICR code is given in table alongside. Along this information, details such as address as well as contact numbers are also offered. You may narrow down search either by choosing any particular state from the drop down list or by choosing the state from Union Bank MICR codes list given on the right side. One may find MICR Codes of Union Bank branches here.