Home > Uco Bank
Uco Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
UCO Bank was founded on 6th January 1943. Its head quarter is located at BTM Sarani, in Kolkata, in the state of West Bengal, in India. The area served by this bank is worldwide. It deals with exclusive products such as consumer banking, finance and insurance, corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, mortgage loans and wealth management. As per the official report of 2014, its profit indicated an increase of Rs. 2510 Crores. It is owned by the Government of India. Its number of employees is 30,109 as of 2013. In the open market, it comes with slogan as "Honours Your Trust". The United Commercial Bank has made its regional presence with 3,000 ATMs and 3,200 branches. In the near future, it is planning to increase the number of Branches and ATMs.
• Its Central Staff College is located at Kolkata
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Ahmedabad
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Bhubaneswar
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Bhopal
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Chandigarh
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Chennai
• Its Regional Training Centre is located at Jaipur
The (Indian Financial System Code) is a special 11 digit alphanumeric code that perfectly recognises a particular bank and its branch which is participating in two of the main electronic fund transfer systems in India that are NEFT and RTGS in the open market. The IFSC code for United Commercial Bank permits you to immediately make money transactions on the internet through RTGS, NEFT or IMPS. With the support the interbank electronic fund transfer facility, you can easily transfer money to different banks.
The UCO Bank IFSC codes are rightly assigned by the Reserve Bank of India. So, each and every transaction is completely safe and secure. It is to be noted that the initial 6 characters of the code largely remain the same but the last 5 digits normally keep on changing with a change in the bank branch. The initial 6 digits of UCO Bank IFSC code are UCBA0******. The MICR code of UCO Bank is printed on the cheque left. It helps is successfully completing certain online business and financial transaction in a successful manner.
Finding UCO Bank IFSC and MICR codes is extremely easy because there is a list of comprehensive nature related to the codes for all the branches.
• You should initially change the bank name to UCO Bank in order to start your search.
• Just narrow down your desired options by entering the state, city and locality name of the bank branch.
• When you have filled in all the essential details and information, you will immediately get search results that will include phone numbers, address, IFSC code and MICR code of the branch.