Home > Thane District Bank
Thane District Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
About The Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd
The Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd was successfully registered under Maharashtra Co-Operative Societys Act-1960. Its Head Office is located at Shivaji Path. P. B. No. 19, in Thane (West), in the state of Maharashtra, in India. In the thane district, this particular bank is regarded as the leader for all the co-operative movements. It was established in a successful manner to properly guide, to assist plus fulfil all the banking and financial needs and requirements of co-operative movements in the district. It was assigned the task as to act as the perfect middle stage of the three tier rural financial architecture in the state of Maharashtra with a lot of perfection.
The Thane District Central Co-Op Bank Ltd focused to finance primary agriculture co-operative societies (PACS) in the district of Thane plus to carry on Banking Business generally to a great extent. This bank offered advance loans to farmers, labours, fishermen, rural artisans and other needy customers. It also offers short term and long term finance to farmers who are members of primary Agriculture co-operative societies. It assists farmers to purchase of bullocks/bullock carts, power tiller, tractors and agriculture implements, repairing deeping of old wells, constructions of pump house, purchase of motor pumps sets, installation of pipe line and construction of gobar gas plants.
Thane District Central Co-Operative Bank IFSC Code
The Thane District Bank IFSC code can be successfully used by both the National Electronic Fund Transfer systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer. It is to be noted that RBI has assigned the Thane District Central Coop Bank IMPS, RTGS and NEFT codes. The IFSC code for Thane District Bank begins with TDCB0****** in which the next 5 digits are unique for every branch. All the major Thane District Bank branches in India offer net banking facility to the customers. This unique 11 character code is specifically meant for perfectly recognising the different bank branches within India which participate in online money transfers.
How to Search Thane District Bank IFSC codes?
• You can easily search for Thane District Bank IFSC codes with the given search menu alongside, which largely offers the facility to search for the Thane District Co Op Bank IFSC codes state wise, city wise and locality wise.
• You can select the desired options; you will be able to narrow down your options immediately. Whether you are looking to make an NEFT transfer or an IMPS transfer.
• You can easily get a comprehensive list of IFSC codes so that you dont miss out on your banks info and details.
• The search results will also reveal phone numbers and address of the bank branch.
Thane District Bank MICR code
Thane District Central Cooperative Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code) is a special character-recognition technology that is largely used primarily by the banking industry in order to ease the different types of processing plus clearance of cheques and other significant banking documents.
How to Search Thane District Central Coop Bank MICR codes?
In order To find Thane District Central Co-Operative Bank MICR code:
• You need to select the bank name from the drop down menu
• Then select the state of the bank branch.
• Finally, your desired branch
• You can get all the essential details of the bank such as the address, phone numbers, and branch details, along with the IFSC, MICR, NEFT and RTGS related information.