Home > Sutex Coop Bank
Sutex Coop Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Sutex Co operative Bank Ltd was establishment on 15th May, 1972 in Surat, in the state of Gujarat, in India. Its head quarter is located at 2nd Floor, Surajram Bachkaniwala Bhavan, Nr.Navjivan Circle, Udhna Magdalla Rd., in Surat, Gujarat, in India. Its previous name is The Surat Textile Traders Co-Op. Bank Ltd. It was founded by Late Shri Ashabhai Shankarbhai Patel and Late Shri Surajram Bachkaniwala who later held the positions of Vice Chairman and Chairman. Initially, this particular bank was registered at a cooperative level in the open market. It provided services to assist Surat Textile Market shop keepers with financial and banking facilities. It largely helps its esteemed existing and potential customers to start and manage their businesses in a successful manner.
Sutex Co-operative Bank has an administrative office and 15 branches in the open market. It is the initial bank provides facilities of ATM through co-op. sector to its esteemed customers. It is a well organized plus completely computerized bank. It also comes with Core Banking Facilities. It offers all kinds of Banking and financial services plus different necessary facilities from any branch. It provides CBS, SMS alerts, E-statements, RTGS/NEFT, ATMs, E-payments, etc. In the open market, this bank understands the pulse of the customers and offers services as per their professional and personal needs and requirements.
The Sutex Co-op. Bank Ltd IFSC code can be successfully used by both the National Electronic Fund Transfer systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer. It is to be noted that RBI has assigned the Sutex Coop Bank IMPS, RTGS and NEFT codes. The IFSC code for Sutex Cooperative Bank begins with SUTB0****** in which the next 5 digits are unique for every branch. All the major Sutex Cooperative Bank branches in India offer net banking facility to the customers. This unique 11 character code is specifically meant for perfectly recognising the different bank branches within India which participate in online money transfers.
• You can easily search for Sutex Coop Bank IFSC codes with the given search menu alongside, which largely offers the facility to search for the Sutex Co-operative Bank IFSC codes state wise, city wise and locality wise.
• You can select the desired options; you will be able to narrow down your options immediately. Whether you are looking to make an NEFT transfer or an IMPS transfer.
• You can easily get a comprehensive list of IFSC codes so that you dont miss out on your banks info and details.
• The search results will also reveal phone numbers and address of the bank branch.
Sutex Coop Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code) is a special character-recognition technology that is largely used primarily by the banking industry in order to ease the different types of processing plus clearance of cheques and other significant banking documents.
In order To find Sutex Co operative Bank MICR code:
• You need to select the bank name from the drop down menu
• Then select the state of the bank branch.
• Finally, your desired branch
• You can get all the essential details of the bank such as the address, phone numbers, and branch details, along with the IFSC, MICR, NEFT and RTGS related information.