Home > Surat Peoples Bank
Surat Peoples Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
About The Surat Peoples Co-Op Bank Ltd
The The Surat Peoples Co-Operative Bank Ltd was founded in 1922 at Surat by Late Shri Raosaheb Vrundavandas Jadav. On 10th March 1922, it was registered in a successful manner. In the open market, it commenced functioning from 21st April 1922. This particular bank was initially registered as Urban Co-Operative Bank in India. On 1st September, 1988, it became Scheduled Bank. It is to be remembered that since last 92 years, the Bank is serving to the people of Surat and South Gujarat. At present, this bank has network of 25 branches, 1 branch at Vapi, 1 branch at Chikhli, 1 branch at Navsari, 1 branch at Valsad and 21 in Surat.
The Surat Peoples Cooperative Bank Ltd has its registered and central office at Vasudhara Bhavan, in Timaliawad, Nanpura, in Surat, in the state of Gujarat, in India. It comes with long list of esteemed existing and potential customers in the open market.
The special services offered by this bank are as follow:
• RTGS/ NEFT
• Internet Banking
• SPB ATM cum Debit Card
• E-Payment Of Taxes
• PAN Card Facilitation
• Advantage To Senior Citizens
• VAT Machines
• SMS Alerts
• Teller System
Surat Peoples Bank IFSC Code and MICR code
It is to be noted that for all significant online transactions through NEFT, MICR and RTGS transactions, an IFSC code is very important.
• IFSC means Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11 digit combination of alphabets and numerals that is actually issued by the RBI to all banks in order to identify the individual branch.
• NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer for immediate transaction.
• RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement transfers between banks in real time basis within the specified time frame.
• On the other hand, MICR means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition that is mainly used in all banking sectors in order to facilitate cheque processing.
In online processing, all these are significant codes that are largely used, that, in turn, fasten online transaction. It is to be remembered that Surat Peoples Coop Bank IFSC code is an 11 digit alphanumeric characters that commences with the bank name, then a zero immediately followed by the branch code. It is to be noted that all Surat Peoples Coop Bank IFSC code begins with SPCB0******.
How to Search Surat Peoples Coop Bank IFSC and MICR code?
• It is important to keep in mind that for a hassle free transaction, you have to find Surat Peoples Bank IFSC code and MICR code as per the requirement while dealing with online transactions and other banking activities.
• You can select table that indicates details of the desired bank, the state where it is located, district where it is situated and then its related branch code, IFSC and MICR codes with press button.
• The derived details and other information which appears can be used for your online business or transactional activities.