Home > State Bank Of Mauritius
State Bank Of Mauritius state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
State Bank of Mauritius was founded in 1973 in Mauritius. Its head quarter is State Bank Tower, No. 1, Queen Elizabeth II Avenue, in Port Louis, in Mauritius. It exclusively deals with banking and financial products in all aspects. As per the official report released, its revenue increase after tax indicated US$70+ million that is MUR: 2.0 + billion and total assets indicated US$3.34 million that is MUR: 95.7 billion. It is proudly licensed as a commercial bank by the national banking regulator that is named as the Bank of Mauritius.
• SBM Securities Limited
• Banque SBM Madagascar
• SBM India
• SBM Financials Limited
• SBM Mauritius Asset Managers Limited
• SBM Global Investments Limited
• SBM IT Limited
• SBM Lease Limited
• SBM Investments Limited
State Bank of Mauritius is popularly known in the open market as SBM. It is one of the leading banks in Mauritius. On the Stock Exchange of Mauritius (SEM), the stock of the bank is listed in a successful manner. It is traded under the symbol as SBM. In Mauritius, it largely maintains 35 freestanding automated teller machines and 43 networked branches. On the other hand, it is the second-largest bank in Mauritius.
It is to be noted that State Bank of Mauritius IFSC code can be used by both the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer systems and National Electronic Fund Transfer. Reserve Bank of India has provided its NEFT, RTGS and IMPS codes. NEFT transactions are settled in a successful manner in batches while RTGS transactions are perfectly settled individually. On the other hand, IMPS largely presents an instant 24X7, electronic fund transfer. It is to be keenly observed that IFSC Code is an 11 character code for just identifying bank branches largely participating in online fund transfers. This particular code is unique for each and every branch. The bankers should note that not all branches of a bank provide facility of net banking.
• The table alongside provides the State Bank of Mauritius IFSC code list.
• One can use this IFSC code finder to find IFSC Code for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
• You can find IFSC codes for State Bank of Mauritius branches in India.
• Narrow down your search for IFSC Codes either by selecting any particular state from the drop down list or by selecting the state in the table on the right side.
• Search SBM Bank IFSC Codes!
State Bank of Mauritius Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) code contains numerical values only; it comes with nine digit code. It is printed usually on cheque leaves. It is largely MICR Code is used for processing cheques easily. SBM has NEFT supported branches; most of these branches have MICR Code number.
• First select your bank,
• Select the State
• Now select your district
• Finally select the branch of your bank to find MICR Code.
• If you need to change any search list term, please use Up Arrow Icons.