Home > Sbbj Bank
Sbbj Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur was founded in 1963 in Jaipur, in the state of Rajasthan, in India. Its headquarter is located at Tilak Marg, in Jaipur. The key people associated with this bank are Arundhati Bhattacharya who holds the position of Chairman and Jyoti Ghosh who holds the position of Managing Director. The bank deals with exclusive products such as Loans, Savings, Investment vehicles and many more as per the needs and requirements of the esteemed existing and potential customers in the open market. As per the official report released in March 2013, its net income was Rs. 730.24 Crore.
In the open market, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur comes with the cute slogan as “The nation banks on us”. On the other hand, it is popularly known among its new and old customers as “SBBJ”. This particular bank is committed and dedicated in order to meet the esteemed banking and financial needs and requirement in any given conditions, situations and circumstances. This bank also comes with good number of branches and ATMs throughout the country. In the present scenario, it is one of the popular banks that is completely trusted by the general public in many aspects.
IFSC stands for Indian Financial System Code. It is basically used for electronic payment such as RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) and CFMS (Centralized Funds Management Service) developed by RBI. It is an alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies a Bank Branch that participates in the two main Electronic Funds Settlement Systems in India. IFSC code comprises of 11 characters e.g. – SBBJ0000001. The first 4-characters represent the entity. Fifth position has been defaulted with a ‘0’ for future use. The last 6 – characters denotes the branch identity.
• SBBJ IFSC code is needed for NEFT and RTGS transactions. These codes are provided by RBI (Reserve Bank of India) and also unique for each branch.
• The SBBJ IFSC code starts with SBBJ00***** and last five digits varies from branch to branch. The IFSC code for SBBJ Bank branches is the last six digits i.e. SBBJ0******.
• SBBJ IFSC code is required to do online fund transfer. A list of SBBJ Bank IFSC code is provided in order to find out SBBJ branch. This knowledge may also be used in online banking. With this code we can also do online payments such as Mobile Recharge, Railway Ticket Booking, Online shopping and so forth.
• MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. It contains numeric values and usually printed on cheque leaves. It is mainly used for processing cheques easily.
• SBBJ Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) code contains numerical values only; it comes with nine digit code. It is printed usually on cheque leaves. It is largely MICR Code is used for processing cheques easily. SBBJ Bank has NEFT supported branches; most of these SBBJ Bank branches have MICR Code number.
• State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur have MICR code containing numeric values. SBBJ Bank have NEFT supported branches and also most of these SBBJ branches have MICR code number.
• Initially you have to choose the state where your SBBJ Bank Bank branch is located.
• Then you have to choose your city where your SBBJ Bank Bank branch is situated
• Now, select your branch of SBBJ Bank Bank to find MICR Code.