Home > Punjab And Sind Bank
Punjab And Sind Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Punjab and Sind Bank is a leading government-owned bank. Its head quarter is located in Rajendra Place, in New Delhi, in India. It has 623 branches within the state of Punjab and over all 1475 branches in the rest of India. It was founded on 24th June 1908. It was established for the main purpose of successfully uplifting the poor people of this nation. The pioneers behind the initiative for forming this bank were the efforts of Sardar Tarlochan Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha and Bhai Vir Singh. It is to be noted that the focus of social dedication and commitment was successfully adopted by Punjab & Sind Bank and still it is strictly followed with lot of perfection everywhere across the country.
• Its Delivery Channel Based Products of Bank are Debit Card, ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and SMS Banking.
• Its international banking activities includes NRI services, Forex Daily rate card, Facilities for Residents, Export/Import services, Forex Treasury, Gold Card Scheme, Forex charges, IBDs, SWIFT branches, etc.
• Its customer facilitation comprises of vigilance activities, staff welfare scheme, branches nominated for PPF/senior citizens, Direct Tax branches, sale tax branches, senior citizens, fair practice code, redressal of grievances, banking ombudsman, BCSBI code, service charges and fees, etc.
The PSB (Punjab and Sind Bank) IFSC Code plays significant role when it comes to the matter of making monetary transactions online through RTGS and NEFT methods of payment. The NEFT method permits customers to transfer funds electronically, using a special IFSC code which largely differentiates a bank branch particularly from another branch. The IFSC code comprises of 11 digits out of that the last 6 digits represent the Punjab and Sind bank branch. The Punjab and Sind Bank IFSC code is PSIB0****** where the initial 4 digits represent the bank and the 5th digit remains to be 0 for all branches.
You can search for Punjab & Sind Bank IFSC and MICR code with simple steps.
• Just use the drop down search menu in order to find the IFSC code and MICR code.
• Now get started by just entering the bank name, state, city and district in which the desired branch is located.
• Then click the search button plus go through the given search result.