Home > Prathama Bank
Prathama Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
On 2nd October, 1975, Prathama Bank was established in a successful manner in the given open market. It is the initial Regional Rural Bank of India that was sponsored by Syndicate Bank. It comes with its Head Office located at Moradabad, in the state of Uttar Pradesh in accordance with Regional Rural Bank Ordinance 1975 that was grandly issued on 26th September, 1975 that was replaced successfully later by Regional Rural Bank Act, 1976(2) of 1976 of Government of India). The Bank is perfectly operating in four districts namely Moradabad, Amroha, Rampur and a newly formed Sambhal district in the state of Uttar Pradesh with a network of 16 ATMs live and 381 branches.
• Total Business Rs.9,796 Crore as on 31.03.2015
• Strong Financial Base with Reserves of 814 crore and Net Worth of 823 Crore
• CRAR – 16.81%
• CD Ratio - 73%
• All branches on CBS with facility of RTGS/ NEFT
• It has 10 branches have crossed Rs.100 crore business
• One branch has crossed Rs.650 crore business
• It has 41 branches that have crossed Rs.50 crore business
• The Bank has own Currency Chest of “A category”.
• The Bank has its own Head Office building located at Moradabad, the Brass City
• It proudly own well equipped Staff Training Centre
The (Indian Financial System Code) is a special 11 digit alphanumeric code that perfectly recognises a particular bank and its branch which is participating in two of the main electronic fund transfer systems in India that are NEFT and RTGS in the open market. The IFSC code for Prathama Bank permits you to immediately make money transactions on the internet through RTGS, NEFT or IMPS. With the support the interbank electronic fund transfer facility, you can easily transfer money to different banks. The Prathama Bank IFSC codes are rightly assigned by the Reserve Bank of India. So, each and every transaction is completely safe and secure. It is to be noted that the initial 6 characters of the code largely remain the same but the last 5 digits normally keep on changing with a change in the bank branch. The initial 6 digits of Prathama Bank IFSC code are PRTH0******. The MICR code of Dana bank is printed on the cheque left. It helps is successfully completing certain online business and financial transaction in a successful manner.
Finding Prathama Bank IFSC and MICR codes is extremely easy because there is a list of comprehensive nature related to the codes for all the branches.
• You should initially change the bank name to Prathama Bank in order to start your search.
• Just narrow down your desired options by entering the state, city and locality name of the bank branch.
• When you have filled in all the essential details and information, you will immediately get search results that will include phone numbers, address, IFSC code and MICR code of the branch.