Home > Msc Bank
Msc Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd was established in 1904 under the Co-operative Credit Societies Act. It is one of the prominent banks that were initially started during the co-operative movement in India. It is to be noted that in the country, the state of Maharashtra is one of the most developed state as far as co-operative sector is largely concerned. It is known as MSCB (MSC Bank) in the open market. This particular bank has perfectly ensured their multifaceted development plus prosperity in the society. In Schedule II of RBI Act 1934, this bank is listed in a successful manner.
As per the Co-operative Credit Structure of the state of Maharashtra in 2013-14, the Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank has achieved the target are the No. of Urban Co-op. Cr. Stys. (Mar 09) is 26629, CTS Service Centers is 7, No. of Branches of Urban Co-op. Banks is 4426, Extension Counters is 3, No. of Urban Co-op. Banks is 520, Branches is 43, Borrower Members are 4879198, Divisional Offices is 8, Members of PACS are 11141670, Pay Offices is 2, Total No. of PACS are 21269, Regional Offices is 4, No. of Branches of DCCBs is 3711, Administrative Office (Vashi) is 1, No. of DCC Banks is 31 and Head Office (Mumbai) is 1.
In the banking industry, the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) plays a significant role as it assist in carrying out smooth monetary transactions through different modes such as RTGS plus NEFT. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for MSC Bank starts from MSCI0******. On the other hand, the MIRC code of each and every Maharashtra State Co-op Bank branches largely differs by having its own identity to assist in banking activities.
You can easily search for IFSC and MICR codes of all the minor and major Maharashtra State Coop Bank branches which are scattered across the country with very simple methods given below:
• Just choose the banks name from the drop down menu, i.e. Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank.
• Then, select the state in which your MSC Bank Branch is located.
• Once you have selected the state, you should select the city to narrow down your search options.
• Then, choose the bank branch name or locality in which it is located.
• Once you have clicked the final button, all the details and information related to IFSC code and MICR code, the branch address, phone numbers, etc appears as per your requirement.