Home > Mizuho Corporate Bank
Mizuho Corporate Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Mizuho Corporate Bank Ltd is a public company that belongs to Mizuho Financial Group Company. It deals with financial services and other banking activities. It was founded in 1893. Its head quarter is located in the Otemachi district of Chiyoda, in Tokyo, in Japan. The key people associated with this concern are Yasuhiro Sato, who holds the position of President and CEO. Its revenue stood at increased status of $14.082 billion USD (FY 2005). The number of employees is 7,349 as per the official report release in 2005. Its parents concern is Mizuho Financial Group and its subsidiaries are Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. It is popularly known in the open market as MHCB.
In July 2013, this particular concern is the second-biggest Japanese financial services conglomerate in a successful manner much prior to the reintegration of investment banking services under the Mizuho Bank name in the open market. In April 2002, MHCB was created by the merger of the Fuji Banks corporate and Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank plus investment banking division successfully with the Industrial Bank of Japan. In the U.S. Treasury securities market, the brokerage arm Mizuho Securities was also a primary dealer with a lot of perfection. In 2006, MHCB opened a branch in Wuxi, in China, in a bid to largely support transactions with Japanese companies that are operating in the said city.
The Mizuho Bank IFSC code can be successfully used by both the National Electronic Fund Transfer systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer. It is to be noted that RBI has assigned the IMPS, RTGS and NEFT codes. The IFSC code for Mizuho Bank begins with MHCB0****** in which the next 5 digits are unique for every branch. All the major Mizuho Bank branches in India offer net banking facility to the customers. This unique 11 character code is specifically meant for perfectly recognising the different bank branches within India which participate in online money transfers.
• You can easily search for Mizuho Corporate Bank IFSC codes with the given search menu alongside, which largely offers the facility to search for the IFSC codes state wise, city wise and locality wise.
• You can select the desired options; you will be able to narrow down your options immediately. Whether you are looking to make an NEFT transfer or an IMPS transfer.
• You can easily get a comprehensive list of IFSC codes so that you dont miss out on your banks info and details.
• The search results will also reveal phone numbers and address of the bank branch.
Mizuho Corporate Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code) is a special character-recognition technology that is largely used primarily by the banking industry in order to ease the different types of processing plus clearance of cheques and other significant banking documents.
In order To find Mizuho Corporate Bank MICR code:
• You need to select the bank name from the drop down menu
• Then select the state of the bank branch.
• Finally, your desired branch
• You can get all the essential details of the bank such as the address, phone numbers, and branch details, along with the IFSC, MICR, NEFT and RTGS related information.