Home > Mahanagar Coop Bank
Mahanagar Coop Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
On 6th October 1973, Mahanagar Cooperative Bank Ltd was established in a successful manner under the name of “The Ahmednagar Sahakari Bank Ltd". It is founded by Solicitor named Shri. G.S.Shelke and his very close colleagues. With effect from 21st January, 1998, the new name as “The Mahanagar Co-operative Bank Ltd.” came into force in the open market. On 30th January 1998, this bank was secured A grade classification from Reserve Bank of India. This bank comes with nonstop 12 hours service in 4 Branches and a total of 70+ Branches. In the Co-operative sector, its area of operation largely covers the all over the state of Maharashtra. It is one of the fastest growing Banks in the state.
The Mahanagar Co-op Bank Ltd perfectly introduced Modern Banking Services like "Total Bank Automation", Demat, NEFT, RTGS, Home Banking, Debit Card and ATM Centers. Amongst the good number of Shareholders of this bank, the honourable founders largely inspire a perfect sense of awe plus respect in this Bank with a lot of perfection. It is to be remembered that this bank was first set up in order to assist self employed persons, small number of shop keepers, Fish vendors from Colaba, Vegetable, Flower and Fruit vendors from Byculla, Crawford market and Dadar market, Dock workers from Carnac Bunder and Mill workers from Lalbaug and Kalachowki areas.
It is to be noted that for all significant online transactions through NEFT, MICR and RTGS transactions, an IFSC code is very important
• IFSC means Indian Financial System Code, which is an 11 digit combination of alphabets and numerals that is actually issued by the RBI to all banks in order to identify the individual branch.
• NEFT means National Electronic Fund Transfer for immediate transaction.
• RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement transfers between banks in real time basis within the specified time frame.
• On the other hand, MICR means Magnetic Ink Character Recognition that is mainly used in all banking sectors in order to facilitate cheque processing.
In online processing, all these are significant codes that are largely used, that, in turn, fasten online transaction. It is to be remembered that Mahanagar Co-operative Bank IFSC code is an 11 digit alphanumeric characters that commences with the bank name, then a zero immediately followed by the branch code. It is to be noted that all Mahanagar Coop Bank IFSC code begins with MCBL0******.
• It is important to keep in mind that for a hassle free transaction, you have to find Mahanagar Cooperative Bank IFSC code and MICR code as per the requirement while dealing with online transactions and other banking activities.
• You can select table that indicates details of the desired bank, the state where it is located, district where it is situated and then its related branch code, IFSC and MICR codes with press button.
• The derived details and other information which appears can be used for your online business or transactional activities.