Home > Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd as per the latest research study is the fourth largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization. Its headquarter is located in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra, in India. Its registered office is situated at 27BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, in Bandra East, in Mumbai, in India. It is to be noted that Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd, the groups flagship company was given the licence in order to carry on banking business in a successful manner by the Reserve Bank of India in February 2003. It is initial company in the Indian banking history to successfully convert to a bank. In 2014, it merged with ING Vysya Bank. This merger happened with ING Vysyas 29,000 employees. As per the official report of 30 September 2014, this bank has approximately 970 branches and around 1,159 ATMs in 363 locations spread across in the country.
• Kotak Banks personal banking facilities comes with accounts and deposits, loans, cards, investment and insurance, financial inclusion, convenience banking, make payment and agribusiness.
• Kotak Banks NRI banking facilities comes with accounts and deposits, transfer money, loans, cards, investment and insurance plus convenience banking.
• Kotak Bank also provides special offer to corporate clients with different types of financial products and its related services.
The Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC code comes with eleven digits, commencing with KKBK 0****** as a branch identification code largely used for interbank transactions such as RTGS, NEFT and IMPS. It is to be remembered that it is very specific in order to each and every bank branch. The RTGS, MICR and NEFT codes are also largely used in these banking transactions through online mode. It is to be highly noted that the IFSC Code is perfectly assigned to each IMPS, NEFT and RTGS, plus actively participating bank by the reserve bank of India. This particular code with MICR code ensures that all online transactions are secured and secure plus the funds are immediately transferred to the beneficiary account rightly in a successful manner.
• It is really very easy to find Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC code and MICR codes through the given "use drop down menus".
• The IFSC code can be perfectly searched by bank name wise, state wise, city wise and area wise.
• All the specific details and relevant information such as the branch name, branch address, phone numbers, IFSC Code for Kotak Mahindra Bank branches, the MICR code and branch code is provided on the above selection.