Home > Karur Vysya Bank
Karur Vysya Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Karur Vysya Bank is one of the leading private-sector Indian banks in India. Its headquarter is located at Karur, in the state of Tamil Nadu, in South India. It was set up by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar in 1916. In the open market, it is popularly known as KVB. It offers Mobile Banking and Internet Banking facilities to its esteemed customers. It was initially started in order to capitalise in and around Karur, a town in Tamil Nadu on the previously unexploited market of agriculturists and traders. This bank is perfectly managed plus guided by the Board of Directors who is drawn from different fields of professional life. It is to be remembered that in order to gain a pan-India presence as on July -2015, it has established 723 branches and network of 1645 ATMs in other States and Union Territories.
Karur Vysya Bank comes with Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management, Mortgages, Gift cards, Multicurrency travel card, Prepaid cards, KVB e-Book - Mobile App and Credit Cards.
• Any Branch Banking
• KVB markets services through multiple channels
• Multicity Account facilities
• Unlocking of Internet Banking user id through SMS
• Internet Banking
• On-line utility bill payments and shopping facilities
• Online Tax Payments through Internet Banking
• E-Commerce facilities, utilising Verified by VISA
• VISA and MasterCard Debit cards
• Inter-bank transfer of funds through Inter-bank Mobile Payment Services of NPCI
• Mobile Banking
• ATM Cash deposit Machine
• VISA enabled Gift and Travel Card
Any esteemed customers who are willing to immediately transfer funds through RTGS, NEFT and IMPS system online or through counters of the bank are required to be aware of the IFSC code. On the other hand, NEFT, MICR and RTGS codes, respectively, are also largely required these particular processes. It is to be highly noted that the IFSC code can be largely used in order to rightly identify a branch location particularly amidst any banking procedure. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for Karur Vysya Bank is a blend of alphabets and numbers, plus begins with KVBL0******. The RBI has assigned KVB with IFSC code with eleven characters in length, in that the last six characters are assigned uniquely to each and every branch of Karur Vysya Bank.
• The KVB branches IFSC code can be easily searched by just choosing the bank name plus selecting the preferred geographical information like state, city or area.
• In order to do so, you can select the drop down option or look up using the search box.
• You can easily also get the MICR codes; then get branch address, phone numbers and other details with the same procedure.