Home > Janakalyan Sahakari Bank
Janakalyan Sahakari Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
On 29th May 1974, Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd was established in the open market under the Maharashtra State Co-operative Societies Act, 1960. On 15th August, 1974, it commenced operation in a successful manner upon receipt of license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is to be remembered that the bank has reached the trust of the general public with borrowers of over 12,500, depositors of over 3,60,000 and a shareholders base of over 55,000. On 30th January, 1998, it was conferred with the coveted Scheduled status. The hallmark of this Bank is that it comes coupled with social commitment, professional administration, personalised services and transparent operations.
• Cash Credit, Overdraft for working capital needs.
• Term Loan against commercial premises/ Galas, Factory
• Term Loan against Plant & machinery, Furniture & Fixtures
• Bill Discounting under Letter Of Credit
• Project Finance
• Non-Fund based credit needs like Inland Guarantee Of Our Bank/ Private Banks
• Inland/Foreign Letter Of Credit
In the open market, Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd (JKSBL) comes with long list of esteemed potential and existing customers who has much trust and satisfaction to the core.
In the present scenario, each and every individual leads a busy personal and professional lifestyle. They dont find time to personally visit their bank to indulge in financial transaction and other banking activities. The best solution to this issue is electronic transfer of funds which can be indulged without the need of physical presence of a person. The RBI has created the IFSC and MICR code to make things possible in this particular solution. The RBI has assigned Janakalyan Sahakari Bank IFSC and MICR code as a separate identity to each and every branch of the bank located anywhere in the world. All these branches have the unique code that starts as JSBL0******. It is to be noted that for any kind of transactions like RTGS and NEFT through JKSBL any branch to any of the other branches, IFSC code is largely required.
With a complete desired details and relevant information, you can get through a single window platform any banks branchs IFSC Code and MICR code.
Take a look below:
• There is just four drop down panels.
• Initially, select the bank for which you need to find an IFSC code and MICR code i.e. Janakalyan Sahakari Bank
• Then select the state in which the branch of JKSBL is located, for which you need an IFSC code and MICR code.
• Then, select the district in which the branch is located for which you need to find an IFSC Code and MICR code.
• Finally, select the branch name.
• The page with all desired details and information appears for your immediate financial transaction online and other banking activities.