Home > Indian Bank
Indian Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Indian bank is one of the premier Indian banking institutions. It perfectly works under the Indian government. It was established in a successful manner in the year 1907. It is to be remembered that it was an integral part of the nations Swadeshi Movement to a great extent. It has approximately 2500 branches in India. It also has representative offices in many other countries.
This particular bank largely holds immense significance in the countrys banking industry. On the other hand, this bank provides all kinds of services to its esteemed customers. Its net banking facility is popular among its customers as it allows of transfer money using basic information and just an IFSC code.
• Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company
• Its head quarter is located in Chennai, in the state of Tamil Nadu.
• It comes with 2500 branches in India and has 20464 employees.
• It has overseas branches in Singapore, in Jaffna and Colombo in Sri Lanka plus 229 correspondent banks in 69 countries.
• It is owned by the Government of India from 1969.
• It provides products such as Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance and Insurance, Mortgage Loans, Investment Banking, Merchant Banking, Private Equity, Private Banking, Savings and Credit Cards.
The IFSC code of the Indian Bank is meant for rightly powering electronic payment options such as RTGS and NEFT that function largely under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is to be noted that both these option are the best when it actually comes to electronically transferring money from one particular account to given another. This eleven character code is special for every branch in that the initial four digits represent the bank. On the other hand, 5th digit is 0 by default plus the last six represent the branch. IDIB0****** is the IFSC code for Indian Bank which is successfully used by a number of esteemed customers across the country for the main purpose of transferring money through online.
It is actually much easy to find complete details and information regarding all the major Indian bank branches within few clicks. The important steps which you have to strictly follow in order to search for the Indian bank IFSC and MICR codes are given below:
• The drop down search menu helps to begin searching for the IFSC code of any Indian bank branch.
• Then enter the state, city and district name where the branch is located.
• When you have filled up all the search fields, you need to directly click the search button in order to get the results.
• Once when you have done it then all the essential information and details regarding the branch phone numbers, address, IFSC code and MICR code.