Home > Hsbc Bank
Hsbc Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank was established on 3 March 1865 that is nearly 150 years ago in Hong Kong. In the open market, it is popularly known as HSBC. At present, HSBCs headquarters is located at the 8 Canada Square tower, in Canary Wharf, in London, in United Kingdom. On 14 August 1866, it was initially incorporated. Its founder is Thomas Sutherland. Its area served is worldwide. The key people associated with this bank are Douglas Flint who holds the position of Group Chairman and Stuart Gulliver who holds the position of Group Chief Executive.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Bank comes with services such as Consumer banking, investment banking, corporate banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, private banking, credit cards plus finance and insurance. It is to be noted that as per the official report of 2014, its revenue had decrease of US$ 61.24 billion, operating income had decrease of US$ 18.68 billion and profit had decrease too. Its total assets indicated an increase of US$ 2.67 trillion in 2015. Its number of employees as per 2014 report is 266,273.
• The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation,
• HSBC Bank plc,
• HSBC GLT India,
• HSBC Bank USA,
• HSBC Bank Malaysia,
• HSBC Bank Middle East,
• HSBC Mexico,
• HSBC Bank Brazil,
• HSBC Finance
It is to be highly noted that the Reserve Bank of India has issued IFSC codes all the banks and its branches located in India. These unique codes are very significant to assist in the remittance by the electronic media. The IFSC code of HSBC starts with HSBC0****** in that the last 5 digits are special for every single branch.
• You can search for HSBC IFSC Codes by perfectly selecting an individual state link in order to directly view the list of cities and towns where this banks branch/branches are located.
• You can easily view your required Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation IFSC Codes of the desired branch which will help you in your further business transaction.
The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code comprises actually of numerical values only. It is used rightly for processing cheques in an easy manner. It is printed normally on cheque leaves. It is to be noted that HSBC Bank has NEFT supported branches and these branches comes with MICR Code number.
• You have to select initially the state where your HSBC branch is located.
• Then you have to choice your city where your Banks branch is situated
• Then, select your branch of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to find MICR Code.