Home > Gujarat State Coop Bank
Gujarat State Coop Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
About The Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank Ltd
In year 1960, The Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank Limited was established in the open market. It was registered under the Gujarat State Cooperative Societies Act 1961. It had already obtained the status of a Scheduled Bank. It also holds the requisite Banking License from the concerned central government authorities. It is to be remembered that a co operative banking union and approximately 28 Lacs farmers of 8100 PACS affiliated with GSCB through 17 DCCBs are enjoying credit facilities of this particular bank. In the market, this bank is popularly known as GSCB amongst its esteemed new and old customers. It has received awards from NAFSCOB for its corporate governance and best overall performance in the given market.
The Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank Ltd has also proudly received the prestigious award as the Institution amongst the Best Performing Co-operative Organisation from the National Co-operative Union of India New Delhi.
The unique facilities of The Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank Ltd are as mentioned below:
• Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
• Auditorium with Video Conferencing
• Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
• Retail Banking for customers
• Get LPG/ Government subsidy in your bank account
• Locker facility with extended timings
• Farmers Hostel at Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar with 58 rooms with capacity to accommodate 300 persons
Gujarat State Coop Bank IFSC code
Gujarat State Coop Bank IFSC code is an alphanumeric code which helps in identifies a bank-branch active participating in the two main Electronic Funds Settlement Systems in India that are the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) Systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) in a successful manner. It is to be remembered that all the banks have also been very strictly advised to visibly print the IFS code of the branch on cheques issued by branches to their esteemed customers. The Gujarat State Cooperative Bank too follows it aptly for its customers.
How to know Gujarat State Coop Bank IFSC code?
In order To find the IFSC code of Gujarat State Cooperative Bank using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do select the name of the bank.
• Then select the state in which the said bank is located.
• Then select the desired city in which your branch is situated.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to Gujarat State Coop Bank IFSC code of the desired branch/branches.
Gujarat State Coop Bank MICR code
Gujarat State Cooperative Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code which is in short popularly known as MICR Code is a special character-recognition technology that is used significantly by the banking industry in order to ease the processing plus clearance of cheques and other banking related documents and files.
How to know Gujarat State Coop Bank MICR code?
In order To find the MICR code of The Gujarat State Coop Bank using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do click the name of the bank.
• Then click the state in which the said bank is situated.
• Then click the desired city in which your branch is located.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to Gujarat State Coop Bank MICR code of the desired branch/branches.