Home > Federal Bank
Federal Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
The Federal Bank Limited is one of the major Indian commercial bank in the private sector in India. It was founded in 1945 in Kochi. Its headquartered is located at Federal Tower in the town of Aluva, in Kochi, in the state of Kerala, in South India. According to the official release in October 2014, this particular Bank has 1498 ATMs across the country and 1295 branches spread across 24 states. As of end in March 2014, its balance-sheet stood at Rs 1.03 trillion and its net profit was approximately Rs 839 crore for the full fiscal year. It comes with the slogan as “Your Perfect Banking Partner”.
• Its personal banking facilities come with accounts and deposits, loans, cards, banking services, insurance and investments.
• Its NRI banking facilities come with accounts and deposits, remittance to India, Loans, cards, banking services and investments.
• Its SME-Business and corporate banking facilities come with accounts, loans, cards, services and other banking services.
• Its Agri – Business banking facilities come with loans and cards.
Federal Bank IFSC code is an alphanumeric code which helps in identifies a bank-branch active participating in the two main Electronic Funds Settlement Systems in India that are the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) Systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) in a successful manner. It is to be remembered that all the banks have also been very strictly advised to visibly print the IFS code of the branch on cheques issued by branches to their esteemed customers. The Federal bank too follows it aptly for its customers.
In order To find the IFSC code of Federal Bank using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do select the name of the bank as Federal Bank.
• Then select the state in which the said bank is located.
• Then select the desired city in which your branch is situated.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to Federal Bank IFSC code of the desired branch/branches.
Federal Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code which is in short popularly known as MICR Code is a special character-recognition technology that is used significantly by the banking industry in order to ease the processing plus clearance of cheques and other banking related documents and files.
In order To find the MICR code of The Federal Bank Ltd using this utility, follow the given instructions:
• Do click the name of the bank as The Federal Bank Ltd.
• Then click the state in which the said bank is situated.
• Then click the desired city in which your branch is located.
• Then you can find all the details and relevant information related to Federal Bank MICR code of the desired branch/branches.