Home > Dns Bank
Dns Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd was established on 6th September 1970. Its headquarter is located at "Madhukunj" P-52, M.I.D.C. Kalyan Shil Road, in Sonarpada, in Dombivli (East), in Pune, in the state of Maharashtra, in India. It is the fruit of the initiative taken by certain enthusiastic person to start the baking facilities for the common men in the commonest manner to serve them with best banking and financial activities and its related affairs. It effectively functions in 12 districts of Maharashtra with its 47 branches spread across.
• Business philosophy
• Key Financial Indicators
• Maximum permissible dividend paid every year.
• Since inception Audit class A.
• Net NPA 1.39%
• CRAR at 13.08%
In 1996, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank was declared with the status of a Scheduled bank. On 13 October 2007, the merging of Shivneri Sahakari Bank with DNS Banks happened in a successful manner. On the other hand, on 3rd January 2010, the merging happened with Suvarana Mangal Mahila Sahakari Bank.
• Latest Technology enabled modes to facilitate the common people.
• Mobile & SMS Banking
• ATM Shared Network
• Debit Card
• RTGS & NEFT
• Social Commitment
• Green Project
• Financial Inclusion
The DNS Bank IFSC code can be successfully used by both the National Electronic Fund Transfer systems and the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer. It is to be noted that RBI has assigned the DNS Bank IMPS, RTGS and NEFT codes. The IFSC code for DNS Bank begins with DNSB0****** in which the next 5 digits are unique for every branch. All the major DNS Bank branches in India offer net banking facility to the customers. This unique 11 character code is specifically meant for perfectly recognising the different bank branches within India which participate in online money transfers.
• You can easily search for DNS Bank IFSC codes with the given search menu alongside, which largely offers the facility to search for the Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank IFSC codes state wise, city wise and locality wise.
• You can select the desired options; you will be able to narrow down your options immediately. Whether you are looking to make an NEFT transfer or an IMPS transfer.
• You can easily get a comprehensive list of IFSC codes so that you dont miss out on your banks info and details.
• The search results will also reveal phone numbers and address of the bank branch.
Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code (MICR Code) is a special character-recognition technology that is largely used primarily by the banking industry in order to ease the different types of processing plus clearance of cheques and other significant banking documents.
In order To find DNS Bank MICR code:
• You need to select the bank name from the drop down menu
• Then select the state of the bank branch.
• Finally, your desired branch
• You can get all the essential details of the bank such as the address, phone numbers, and branch details, along with the IFSC, MICR, NEFT and RTGS related information.