Home > Deustche Bank
Deustche Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Deutsche Bank AG was founded in 1870 that is approximately 145 years ago. Its founding members were Hermann Zwicker (Bankhaus Gebr. Schickler, Berlin), Gustav Muller (Wurttembergische Vereinsbank, Stuttgart), Anton Adelssen (Bankhaus Adelssen & Co., Berlin), Gustav Kutter (Industrieller for Bankhaus Gebruder Sulzbach, Frankfurt), Adelbert Delbruck (Bankhaus Delbruck, Leo & Co.), Heinrich von Hardt (Hardt & Co., Berlin, New York), Adolph vom Rath (Bankhaus Deichmann & Co., Cologne), Victor Freiherr von Magnus (Bankhaus F. Mart Magnus) and Ludwig Bamberger.
The head quarter of Deutsche Bank is located in Deutsche Bank Twin Towers, Taunusanlage 12, in Frankfurt, in Germany. The area served by this particular bank is worldwide. At present, the key people associated with this bank are Paul Achleitner who is the Chairman of the Supervisory Board, John Cryan who is the Co-CEO and Juergen Fitschen who is also the Co-CEO.
• The General Products of this bank are corporate banking, consumer banking, finance and insurance, mortgage loans, investment banking, private banking, savings, private equity, Securities, wealth management, asset management and Credit cards.
• The financial products and services of this bank for private and business clients along with corporate and institutional clients includes sales, wealth management, trading, mergers and acquisitions (M&A); research and origination of debt and equity; risk management products, derivatives, retail banking, corporate finance, transaction banking and fund management.
In the banking industry, the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) plays a significant role as it assist in carrying out smooth monetary transactions through different modes such as RTGS plus NEFT. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for Deutsche Bank starts from DEUT0******. On the other hand, the MIRC code of each and every Deutsche Bank AG branches largely differs by having its own identity to assist in banking activities.
You can easily search for IFSC and MICR codes of all the minor and major Deutsche Bank branches which are scattered across the country with very simple methods given below:
• Just choose the banks name from the drop down menu, i.e. Deutsche Bank.
• Then, select the state in which your Deutsche Banks Branch is located.
• Once you have selected the state, you should select the city to narrow down your search options.
• Then, choose the bank branch name or locality in which it is located.
• Once you have clicked the final button, all the details and information related to IFSC code and MICR code, the branch address, phone numbers, etc appears as per your requirement.