Home > Ctbc Bank
Ctbc Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Chinatrust Commercial Bank Ltd is popularly known as CTBC Bank in the open market amongst its esteemed customers. It is a privately owned company. It was founded in 1966. It’s headquarter is located in Taipei, in Taiwan. Its area served is Taiwan. Its parent concern is Chinatrust Financial Holding. It is perfectly controlled by the family of Koo Chen-fu. Its initial name was China Securities and Investment Corporation. Its name was changed to Chinatrust Investment Company Limited in 1971. It was transformed in a successful manner into Chinatrust Commercial Bank in 1922.
• At present, this bank has subsidiaries in the United States, the Philippines, Canada, and Indonesia.
• Its foreign branch offices are located in Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Japan, and Vietnam.
• Its foreign representative offices are situated in London, Hanoi, Bangkok, Beijing, Los Angeles and Manila.
• It is a popular bank in the areas where is located and operates in a successful manner with lot of perfection.
United States subsidiary
• CTBC Bank Corp. (USA) is one of the initial Asian American banks to successfully operate both in the Western and Eastern United States.
• It offers services such as real estate and construction loans and issuance of letters of credit.
In the present scenario, each and every individual leads a busy personal and professional lifestyle. They dont find time to personally visit their bank to indulge in financial transaction and other banking activities. The best solution to this issue is electronic transfer of funds which can be indulged without the need of physical presence of a person. The RBI has created the IFSC and MICR code to make things possible in this particular solution. The RBI has assigned Chinatrust Commercial Bank IFSC and MICR code as a separate identity to each and every branch of the bank located anywhere in the world. All these branches have the unique code that starts as CTCB0******. It is to be noted that for any kind of transactions like RTGS and NEFT through CTBC Bank any branch to any of the other branches, IFSC code is largely required.
With a complete desired details and relevant information, you can get through a single window platform any banks branchs IFSC Code and MICR code.
Take a look below:
• There is just four drop down panels.
• Initially, select the bank for which you need to find an IFSC code and MICR code i.e. CTBC Bank
• Then select the state in which the branch of CTBC Bank is located, for which you need an IFSC code and MICR code.
• Then, select the district in which the branch is located for which you need to find an IFSC Code and MICR code.
• Finally, select the branch name.
• The page with all desired details and information appears for your immediate financial transaction online and other banking activities.