Home > Corporation Bank
Corporation Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Corporation Bank is one of the public sectors banking company in India. Its headquartered is located in Mangalore, in the state of Karnataka, in India. As of 30 January 2015, this particular bank has made its pan-India presence with 4,000 branchless banking units, 3,200 + ATMs and 3,200 branches. It was founded on 12 March 1906, in Udupi that is nearly 109 years ago. Its popular products are Loans, Credit Cards, Savings, Investment vehicles, etc. It comes with slogan “A Premier Government of India Enterprise” and “Prosperity for All”.
• It largely cater to the Small and medium scale enterprises and agricultural segments, the also bank perfectly maintains SME loan centres in an exclusive manner in sixteen cities across India.
• The bank provides and maintains online banking for its corporate and retail customers through a system known as CorpNet.
• The bank also permits personal Internet banking by this particular application.
• The bank runs different types of projects such as organizational management project and Project Sankalp which is a business process re-engineering.
• The bank has a popular wing called Corp Kiran, which is an association of wives of senior executives of Corporation Bank who largely undertakes banking and financial activities related to CSR that means corporate social responsibilities in a successful manner.
Corporation Bank Indian Financial System Code is begins with CORP0******. This code is an eleven digit code that is essentially required in the fund transfers such as NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. On the other hand, the MICR, NEFT and RTGS codes are largely used in the respective processes online in a successful manner. The IFSC code is perfectly used for identification of branch in the overall banking process and its related activities. The IFSC code is rightly designed by the Reserve Bank of India such that the last six digits of the said code represent uniquely each branch of a particular bank.
You can easily find Corp Bank IFSC code and MICR codes in the drop down menu by just filling the following fields.
• Bank wise
• State wise
• City wise
• Area wise
You can use perfectly the drop down menus for a quick selection to get IFSC Code for Corporation Bank branches, branch code and the MICR code plus branch address, branch name, branch address and phone numbers.