Home > Commonwealth Bank Of Australia
Commonwealth Bank Of Australia state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Commonwealth Bank of Australia is one of the leading banks in the world. It was founded on 22 December 1911 that is nearly 103 years ago as a government bank. It turned into a public company in 1991 that is around 24 years ago in the open market. Its headquarter is located in Sydney, in Australia. Its area served is worldwide.
• The products of Commonwealth Bank of Australia are Finance and insurance, Consumer banking, Corporate banking, Investment banking, Investment management, Global wealth management, Private equity, Mortgages and Credit cards.
• As of 2013, its revenue status increased to A$21.50 billion, Profit to A$7.677 billion, Total assets to A$753.876 billion and number of employees to 44,329.
• Its major divisions are Retail Banking Services, Business and Private Banking, Institutional Banking and Markets, Wealth Management and International Financial Services.
• Its popular subsidiaries are Bankwest, ASB Bank, Colonial First State, Sovereign Limited, Commonwealth Securities and CommInsure.
• It serves its long list of esteemed existing customers with exclusive offers and its related products in the open market.
• It comes with innovative ideas and latest technology for its customers.
• It aims to explore the given open market with a lot of perfection.
• It has successfully made its presence felt among the potential customers with satisfactory reports.
The Commonwealth Bank IFSC code comes with eleven digits, commencing with CTBA0****** as a branch identification code largely used for interbank transactions such as RTGS, NEFT and IMPS. It is to be remembered that it is very specific in order to each and every bank branch. The RTGS, MICR and NEFT codes are also largely used in these banking transactions through online mode. It is to be highly noted that the IFSC Code is perfectly assigned to each IMPS, NEFT and RTGS, plus actively participating bank by the reserve bank of India. This particular code with MICR code ensures that all online transactions are secured and secure plus the funds are immediately transferred to the beneficiary account rightly in a successful manner.
• It is really very easy to find Commonwealth Bank of Australia IFSC code and MICR codes through the given "use drop down menus".
• The IFSC code can be perfectly searched by bank name wise, state wise, city wise and area wise.
• All the specific details and relevant information such as the branch name, branch address, phone numbers, IFSC Code for Commonwealth Bank branches, the MICR code and branch code is provided on the above selection.