Home > Citi Bank
Citi Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
CITI Bank is the popular consumer division of multinational Citigroup financial services. It was founded as the City Bank of New York in 1812. Later, it was named as First National City Bank of New York. With approximately 26% of branches that is perfectly able to generate around 51% of revenues in the United States which is the largest single market. This particular bank has 983 North American branches that are located in major metropolitan areas such as New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Washington, D.C., Boston, Dallas and Houston. The bank has made its presence felt in Latin America markets with make up 25% Europe / Middle East / Africa 4% and Asia 20% of revenues.
• Citibank exclusively deals with investment products, credit cards and insurance products.
• Its online services division is used by nearly 15 million users.
• It comes with best offers and its related banking and financial services to its esteemed existing and potential customers.
• It has well trained and vast experienced staffs to take of its customers.
• This bank is known for its quick process of banking and financial transaction in the open market.
• It comes with all updates for its customers in a periodic manner to a great extent.
Citibank India IFSC code comes with an eleven digit series which is perfectly subjective to each of its branches. Its IFSC code starts with CITI0******. This particular code is very significant in order to successfully conduct financial transactions through IMPS, NEFT and RTGS. On the other hand, there are other important codes such as the MICR, NEFT and RTGS codes that are very specific to the respective banking modes online in a successful manner. The MICR and IFSC Code are designated to all the bank branches across India by the RBI. It largely ensures that funds are immediately transferred between the participating bank accounts in an efficient and secured manner.
With the use of drop down menus, you can easily find Citibank IFSC code and MICR codes through the specific selection in the following order:
• Select bank name
• Select State
• Select City
• Select Area
It is to be noted that further to the usual selection, you will get details and information such as branch address, branch name, bank name, phone numbers, branch code, IFSC Code for Citibank branches and the MICR code plus all the essential details and information of the desired bank branch/branches.