Home > Central Bank Of India
Central Bank Of India state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Central Bank of India is a government-owned bank in India. It is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in this country. Its headquarter is based in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. It is to be noted that this bank has 5000 ATMs, 4888 branches and 4 extension counters across three Union Territories and 27 Indian states.
At present, this bank has overseas office at Hong Kong and Nairobi plus a joint venture with Bank of Baroda, Bank of India and the Zambian government. It is to be remembered that the Government of Zambia holds 40 % stake and each of the said banks has 20 %. At Nairobi in Kenya, it has also opened a representative office recently. This is one of 18 banks related to Public Sector in India to get in successful manner recapitalisation finance from the Central government over the next two years. It has approached the RBI for permission in order to open representative offices in four more locations that are Singapore, London, Dubai and Doha. It comes with the slogan that is “Build a better life around us”.
It is to be highly noted that the Reserve Bank of India has issued IFSC codes all the banks and its branches located in India. These unique codes are very significant to assist in the remittance by the electronic media. The IFSC code of Central Bank of India starts with CBIN0****** in that the last 5 digits are special for every single branch.
• You can search for Central Bank of India (CBI) IFSC Codes by perfectly selecting an individual state link in order to directly view the list of cities and towns where this banks branch/branches are located.
• You can easily view your required Central Bank of India IFSC Codes of the desired branch which will help you in your further business transaction.
The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code comprises actually of numerical values only. It is used rightly for processing cheques in an easy manner. It is printed normally on cheque leaves. It is to be noted that CBI (Central Bank of India) has NEFT supported branches and these branches comes with MICR Code number.
• You have to select initially the state where your Central Bank of India branch is located.
• Then you have to choice your city where your Bank branch is situated
• Then, select your branch of Central Bank of India to find MICR Code.