Home > Capital Local Area Bank
Capital Local Area Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Capital Local Area Bank Ltd is the largest local area bank in India. It was established 15 years ago. It is to be remembered that for the initial 13 years, it has been operating in the three contiguous Districts of Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar and Kapurthala, in the state of Punjab, in northern India. On January 2013, the RBI accorded the full-fledged approval for immediate expansion of this bank in the area of operation to two more Districts of Amritsar and Ludhiana in Punjab. It brings modern banking facilities and experience at low cost to the rural areas. It is easily accessible for common men in the given society. It is known among the general public for its safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings.
• It comes with 7 Day Branch Banking
• It provides Uninterrupted & Extended Banking Hours.
• It has State-of-the-art Branch Interiors
• It provides RuPay Debit Card acceptance across 1.98 + lacs ATMs and over 10 lacs POS Terminals.
• It has Internet Banking, Locker Operation - 7 Days a Week, Mobile Banking and all kinds of short and long term at competitive Interest Rates
• It offers different types of deposit schemes.
• It offers educational and home loans too.
The IFSC code of the Capital Local Area Bank is meant for rightly powering electronic payment options such as RTGS and NEFT that function largely under the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is to be noted that both these option are the best when it actually comes to electronically transferring money from one particular account to given another. This eleven character code is special for every branch in that the initial four digits represent the bank. On the other hand, 5th digit is 0 by default plus the last six represent the branch. CLBL0****** is the IFSC code for Capital Bank which is successfully used by a number of esteemed customers across the country for the main purpose of transferring money through online.
It is actually much easy to find complete details and information regarding all the major Capital Local Area Bank branches within few clicks. The important steps which you have to strictly follow in order to search for the Capital Local Area Bank IFSC and MICR codes are given below:
• The drop down search menu helps to begin searching for the IFSC code of any Capital Bank branch.
• Then enter the state, city and district name where the branch is located.
• When you have filled up all the search fields, you need to directly click the search button in order to get the results.
• Once when you have done it then all the essential information and details regarding the branch phone numbers, address, IFSC code and MICR code.