Home > Bnp Paribas
Bnp Paribas state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
BNP Paribas established its initial branch in Kolkata, in 1860. It largely made its presence in India felt for over 150 years in a successful manner. It has a status among the leading corporate banks in this nation. In the Indian Market, it has branches in eight important cities that are Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangalore and Pune. This particular bank offers to its esteemed customers different types of sophisticated solutions such as Retail Banking, Investment Solutions, Corporate and Institutional Banking. Within a short span of launching in the open market, this bank was able to capture the hearts of the esteemed customers to a great extent.
• Under the category of Corporate & Institutional business, BNP Paribas offers Fixed Income and Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Finance and Institutional Equities plus Cash Management & Trade.
• It offers services in Wealth Management for individual clients.
• It also offers BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
• It comes with a BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions (Equipment Solutions) joint venture with SREI Infrastructure Finance, in Personal Investment Services with Geojit Financial Services, in Life Insurance with State Bank of India and in Home Finance and Securities Services with Sundaram Group.
• It offers a wide range of financial services covering wealth management, corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance, securities services, consumer financing and retail banking through strategic partnerships.
Just like many other banks RTGS and NEFT are the two most common fund transfer techniques with BNP Paribas Bank too. To carry out the process through any of these electronic methods you will need the ifsc code of BNP Paribas Bank branch you are transacting with.
• It is an eleven character code.
• The first six characters are BNPA0******.
• The next five digits of the IFSC code are unique to all the branches.
• It is different for each branch so that the branch can be easily identifiable.
There are many options through which you can get the ifsc code of your bank branch. Either go to the bank and ask for it or search it on the internet. It is not a tricky task to do so. Quite simple and user friendly websites provide these details. You just need to enter the bank name, state name and district name along with the branch name to get the ifsc code. Narrowed search will help you in getting the code even more easily.
BNP Paribas India provide a MICR code which is machine readable. It helps in easy processing of cheques. When a cheque is sent for clearing this code is read by the device. One can easily find this code at the bottom of every cheque issued by the BNP Paribas.
BNP Paribas MICR code can be found online. There are lists provided on many websites. Or else you can also find it by narrowing your search by entering the state, bank branch name.