Home > Bank Of India
Bank Of India state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Bank of India also known as BOI is a commercial bank with headquarters in Maharashtra, Mumbai, India. It has 5000 branches including offices outside India incorporating five subsidiaries, 5 representative offices and one joint venture. These branches are controlled by 50 zonal offices. It was founded on 7 September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessman from Mumbai. Currently, it has overseas presence in 22 foreign countries spread over 5 continents along 60 offices incorporating 5 Subsidiaries, 5 Representative Offices and 1 Joint Venture at key banking and financial centers viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Jersey, Paris and New York
Ancillary Services: Some of the supplementary services offered by the bank are as follows:
• Depository Services
• Gold Coin (New)
• Insurance (Domestic travel, health, education etc.)
• Mutual Fund
• Safe Custody
• Safe Deposit Locker
• Star Cash Management Service
Cards: Apart from credit or debit cards, it also offers valued visa or master cards to its worldwide customers. The names of some of the cards offered by this Indian bank are given below:
• Bank of India Master Card
• Bank of India VISA Card
• Gift Card
• Platinum Debit Card
• VISA Electron
Deposit Schemes: This bank offers varied types of deposit schemes like savings accounts, current accounts, salary accounts, fixed deposits, term deposits, recurring deposits, double benefit deposits, income certificates (Both quarterly and monthly) and so forth. Some of them are:
• Jai Jawan Salary Plus Accounts
• Star Benefit C. D. Plus Accounts
• Star Diamond Savings Account
• Star Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
• Star Power Salary Account
• Star Sunidhi Tax Saving Deposit Scheme
• Star Suraksha S.B. Plus Account
• Star Personal Loan: Under the BOI Personal Loan system the Star Personal Loan Scheme Offers loans to meet various Personal requirements of customers and their family. Bank provides loans for marriage expenses, medical expenses, educational expenses, purchase of consumer durables etc.
• Star Mitra Personal Loan
The IFSC code for BOI branches is unique and it can be easily utilized for distinct money transfer systems in India incorporating NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. BOIs IFSC code comprises of 11 characters in which first 6 digits are common whereas last 5 characters are unique and vary from branch to branch. The IFSC code of BOI starts from BKID0*******. Electronic funds transfer makes use of IFSC code for money transfer. All major bank branches now being offer net banking facility to their customers.
Follow the key steps in order to find out BOI IFSC Codes:
• Table alongside provides the Bank of India IFSC code list.
• Use IFSC code finder to find IFSC Code for BOI for NEFT or RTGS or IMPS codes before using them.
• You can find IFSC codes for BOI branches in India.
• Narrow down your search for IFSC Codes either by selecting any particular state from the drop down list or by selecting the state in the table on the right side.
• Search BOI IFSC Codes!
MICR stands for Magnetic Ink Character Recognition. It contains numeric values and usually printed on cheque leaves. It is mainly used for processing cheques easily.
• First select your bank.
• Select the State
• Now select your district
• Finally select the branch of your bank to find MICR Code.
• If you need to change any search list term, please use Up Arrow Icons.