Home > Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait
Bank Of Bahrain And Kuwait state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait BSC was founded in 1971 that is 44 years ago. Its headquarter is located in Manama, in Bahrain. The area served by this particular bank is Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE and India. It exclusively deals with banking and financial products such as Finance and insurance, Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking, Credit Cards, Investment Banking, Mortgages, Investment Management, Private Equity and Global Wealth Management. As of 2013, it had 996 employees in its pay roll.
• Its revenue increased to $289.103 million.
• Its operating income increased to $182.759 million.
• Its net income increased to $119.629 million.
• Its Total assets increased to $8.570 billion.
• Its Total equity increased to $883.289 million with lot of perfection.
• As of December 2008, Global Investment House KSCC (Global) perfectly sold 119 million shares, a 14.70% stake, in BBK to Al-Tijari Investment Company which is a subsidiary of Commercial Bank of Kuwait at a price of approximately BD 0.500 per share that is $1.3 per share.
• General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI), Bahrain holds 13.34%
• Kuwait Investment Authority, Kuwait holds 14.68%
• The Pension Fund Commission, Bahrain holds 18.81%
• Ithmaar Bank, Bahrain holds 25.38%
It is to be remembered that RBI has issued IFSC codes to each and every bank branch located in India. These special codes are very unique plus assist in prompt and quick remittance through the electronic media. With BBKM0******, the Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait IFSC code starts with that is followed by the branch code, that comprises 5 digits. On the other hand, along with these particulars, you might also need RTGS, MICR and NEFT codes for different online banking transfers and its related payments. These codes largely ensure the security plus safety of all net banking transactions in a successful manner.
• You can search for Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait IFSC Codes by selecting an individual state link in order to view the list of cities where this banks branch/branches are located.
• Once selected then you can easily view your required BBK (Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait) IFSC Codes of the said branch which may assist you in your further financial transaction to be completed in a successful manner.
The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code largely comprises of numerical values only. It is normally printed on cheque leaves. It is rightly used for processing cheques easily. It is to be noted that Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait has NEFT supported branches. Most of these branches has MICR Code number.
• Initially you have to select the state where your Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) branch is located.
• Then you have to select your city where your Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait branch is situated
• Now, select your branch of BBK (Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait) to find MICR Code.