Home > Bank Internasional Indonesia
Bank Internasional Indonesia state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Bank Internasional Indonesia comes with its parent bank known as Maybank and its subsidiaries as WOM Finance and BII Finance Center. As of September 2010, it is the eighth largest Indonesian bank by assets. The Maybank of Malaysia holding is 97.4% in BII. It was established in a successful manner on May 15, 1959. On the other hand, in 1988, after earning foreign exchange bank status, it was listed its shares on Jakarta Stock Exchange and in 1989, Surabaya Stock Exchange which was earlier known as the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX.
The Bank Internasional Indonesia controls third party funds of approximately Rp79.8 trillion and maintain assets worth of about Rp105.6 trillion as of 30 September 2012. It has largely grown in order to become one of Indonesias leading local private banks after going public in the open market with a lot of perfection. It is to be remembered that in Indonesia, BII is one of the top ten largest banks. It is to be noted that BIIs ATM network is also well connected to all networks in its nation namely ATM BERSAMA, ATM PRIMA, ALTO plus CIRRUS, Malaysias MEPS network as well as 3,500 Maybank ATMs in Singapore and Malaysia. It has plans to explore the international open market and earn a name for itself with excellent customer services.
It is to be highly noted that the Reserve Bank of India has issued IFSC codes all the banks and its branches located in India. These unique codes are very significant to assist in the remittance by the electronic media. The IFSC code of Bank Internasional Indonesia starts with IBBK0****** in that the last 5 digits are special for every single branch.
• You can search for Maybank Indonesia IFSC Codes by perfectly selecting an individual state link in order to directly view the list of cities and towns where this banks branch/branches are located.
• You can easily view your required Bank Internasional Indonesia IFSC Codes of the desired branch which will help you in your further business transaction.
The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code comprises actually of numerical values only. It is used rightly for processing cheques in an easy manner. It is printed normally on cheque leaves. It is to be noted that Maybank Indonesia has NEFT supported branches and these branches comes with MICR Code number.
• You have to select initially the state where your Bank Internasional Indonesia branch is located.
• Then you have to choice your city where your Banks branch is situated
• Then, select your branch of Bank Internasional Indonesia to find MICR Code.