Home > Apna Bank
Apna Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd is a regionally popular bank in India. It comes with more than 50 branches in the states of Maharashtra and Goa. This particular bank has largely expanded its area of expertise in the present scenario as they have perfectly started offering to its exiting esteemed customers in the open market the net banking facility to the clients for their personal and professional convenience. In the year 1968, the bank was started in a successful manner. It has been offering different types of financial assistance to customers from all walks of life. In the year 1990, it introduced the Teller Payment System. It also offered Night Bank services. In the open market, it has earned a name for itself with its dedicated and committed services. It really cares for the financial and banking needs of the customers in general.
• Under the category of deposits, the bank provides term deposits, current account, kumar bachat and saving deposit.
• Under the category of loans, the bank offers vehicle loan, education loan, apna mortage loan, house repairing loan, house loan, surety loans, salaried employee loan, business loan and gold loan.
• Under the category of services, the bank offers franking, apna sms, NGRTGS/NEFT, safe deposit lockers, Apna RuPay Debit Card/Insurance plus Trade finance and forex services.
It is to be observed keenly that IFSC Code is an 11 character code for just identifying bank branches largely participating in online fund transfers. The bankers should note that not all branches of a bank provide facility of net banking. This particular code is unique for each and every branch. It is to be noted that Apna Bank can be used by both the Real Time Gross Settlement finance transfer systems and National Electronic Fund Transfer. NEFT transactions are settled in a successful manner in batches while RTGS transactions are perfectly settled individually.
• The table alongside indicates Apna Bank IFSC code list.
• You can easily find IFSC codes for Apna Bank branches in India.
• Narrow down your search for IFSC Codes either by selecting any particular state from the drop down list or by selecting the state in the table on the right side.
• Search City Apna Bank
• You will get all the necessary information and details related to the desired code.
Apna Sahakari Bank Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) code comes with numerical values only; it has nine digit codes. It is to be noted that, it is usually printed on cheque leaves. It is to be remembered that MICR Code is largely used for processing cheques in a quick manner.
• Initially choice your bank,
• Then Select the state
• Now choice your district
• Finally select the branch of your bank to find MICR Code.