Home > Ap State Coop Bank
Ap State Coop Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd is a one of the leading and popular scheduled state cooperative banks that is based in the state of Andhra Pradesh, in South India. It is to be highly noted that it is the initial scheduled state bank in the nation to provide single window credit delivery system. On the other hand, this bank largely holds 622 branches and 22 affiliate bank units across the state. It is to be remembered that it is one of the few scheduled banks that comes with active involvement in the fasting growing electronic banking system. It is a peoples bank with many special features with a lot of perfection.
The Andhra Pradesh State Coop Bank (APCOB) provides banking and financial facilities to its esteemed existing and potential customers as per their personal and professional needs and requirements in the open market. It comes with staffs and employees who are having best educational qualification and vast experience in this particular field. They are also internally trained by experts and specialists in this particular field. It largely focuses towards social dedication and commitment that was successfully adopted by this bank to a great extent. It is very popular within the state of Andhra Pradesh.
It is to be highly noted that the Reserve Bank of India has issued IFSC codes all the banks and its branches located in India. These unique codes are very significant to assist in the remittance by the electronic media. The IFSC code of APCOB starts with APBL0****** in that the last 5 digits are special for every single branch.
• You can search for Ap State Coop Bank IFSC Codes by perfectly selecting an individual state link in order to directly view the list of cities and towns where this banks branch/branches are located.
• You can easily view your required IFSC Codes of the desired branch which will help you in your further business transaction.
The Magnetic Ink Character Recognition code comprises actually of numerical values only. It is used rightly for processing cheques in an easy manner. It is printed normally on cheque leaves. It is to be noted that APCOB has NEFT supported branches and these branches comes with MICR Code number.
• You have to select initially the state where your AP State Cooperative Bank branch is located.
• Then you have to choice your city where your Banks branch is situated
• Then, select your branch to find MICR Code.