Home > Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Andhra Bank is one of the medium-sized public sector bank (PSB) in India. It was founded by Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya on 20 November 1923. As on 31 Mar 2015, this particular bank has 2232 automated teller machines (ATMs), 15 extension counters and 38 satellite offices. It comes with a network of 3000 branches plus planning to open 300+ branches in a successful manner by 31 March 2016. This bank entered the states of Himachal Pradesh and Tripura during 2011–12.
The Andhra Bank at present operates in 25 states and three Union Territories. Its headquarter is located in Hyderabad, in the state of Telangana, in South India. As on date, Andhra Bank is 100% CBS, this will largely benefit the esteemed existing and potential customers, who will have direct access to financial and banking services anywhere and anytime through multiple delivery channels. In 1981, this bank is a pioneer in successfully introducing Credit Cards in the country. It attained the status of being No. 1 with regards to the number of Life Insurance Policies mobilised successfully amongst all the agency banks directly dealing with the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Under Bank Assurance (Non-Life), this bank also has good tie-up with United India Insurance Company Limited.
• Under the category of retail, the bank offers the facilities of mutual funds, insurance, payments, DMAT, cards, loans and deposits.
• Under the category of corporate and NRI, the bank offers the facilities of loans and advances, project appraisal and syndication of loans.
• Under the category of agriculture, the bank offers the facilities of short term agri credit, agri term credit, women empowerment, social schemes, RSETIs and other procedures.
• Under the category of Micro, small, medium enterprise, the bank offers the facilities of care center, MSME policy, OTS scheme, various other schemes, credit and overview.
Andhra Bank provides online services in the form of Mobile Banking mPAY, Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Indirect Taxes, Blocking ATM/Debit Cards, Credit Card -Online Portal, PrePaid Card - Customer self care portal, Online Tax Payment, TaxPayers Corner, Andhra Bank Credit Card Bill payment through Bill Desk, Tax payment thru ATM, AB BillPay, AB Online Shoppe, AADHAAR SEEDING, SMS Banking, Online – Trading, AB Lock Box Facility, IndiaFirst Online Services, e-rail Ticketing, Tele – Banking, Religious Offering and Verified by Visa / 3d Secure Code.
In the banking industry, the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) plays a significant role as it assist in carrying out smooth monetary transactions through different modes such as RTGS plus NEFT. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for Andhra Bank starts from ANDB0******. On the other hand, the MIRC code of each and every Andhra bank branches largely differs by having its own identity to assist in banking activities.
You can easily search for IFSC and MICR codes of all the minor and major Andhra Bank branches which are scattered across the country with very simple methods given below:
• Just choose the banks name from the drop down menu, i.e. Andhra Bank.
• Then, select the state in which your Andhra Banks Branch is located.
• Once you have selected the state, you should select the city to narrow down your search options.
• Then, choose the bank branch name or locality in which it is located.
• Once you have clicked the final button, all the details and information related to IFSC code and MICR code, the branch address, phone numbers, etc appears as per your requirement.