Home > Amco Bank
Amco Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
The Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank Ltd is one of the most leading and popular co-operative bank in India. It is popularly known as "AMCO BANK". It was founded in 1966 under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel. It initial banking activities commenced with only one branch activities which operated at Relief Road, in the city of Ahmedabad, in the state of Gujarat, in India. In the later years, its branch expansion largely accelerated with branch after branches which were added in a successful manner to the family of branch of this particular branch. With its own fully air-conditioned premises, at present, it has 32 branches. AMCO Bank attained the Multi State Co-operative bank status with the opening of a branch in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra in India. In 1996, this bank acquired Scheduled Bank status.
• "AMCO TRADE FINANCE SCHEME" upto 200/- Lacs for Whole sales and Retail Business
• Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
• Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY)
• Atal Pension Yojna ( APY)
• RTGS/NEFT Facility , Online Statement via Net Banking , SMS Banking , Franking , Locker Facility
In the banking industry, the Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) plays a significant role as it assist in carrying out smooth monetary transactions through different modes such as RTGS plus NEFT. It is to be remembered that the IFSC code for Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank starts from AMCB0******. On the other hand, the MIRC code of each and every Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank branches largely differs by having its own identity to assist in banking activities.
You can easily search for IFSC and MICR codes of all the minor and major AMCO Bank (Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank) branches which are scattered across the country with very simple methods given below:
• Just choose the banks name from the drop down menu, i.e. Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Bank (AMCO Bank).
• Then, select the state in which your Ahmedabad Mercantile Coop Banks Branch is located.
• Once you have selected the state, you should select the city to narrow down your search options.
• Then, choose the bank branch name or locality in which it is located.
• Once you have clicked the final button, all the details and information related to IFSC code and MICR code, the branch address, phone numbers, etc appears as per your requirement.