Home > Abhyudaya Coop Bank
Abhyudaya Coop Bank state wise list of all branches, IFSC code, MICR code and Addresses within India
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd is one of the leading Co-operative banks in India. It was founded in June 1965. Its headquarter is located at Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. It exclusively deals with forex, internet banking, demat services, mortage and trade products and its related services. As per 2012-13, it revenue stood at an increase of Rs. 131452.844 million (US$2.0 billion). It has a status of an urban multi-state Cooperative banking institution in India. With a small share capital of Rs.5000 (US$75), a group of social activists and workers initial started this bank way bank in 1964. It was converted into an Urban Co-operative bank within a short period of time. In the year 1988, it was conferred with Scheduled bank status by the Reserve Bank of India. On the other hand, it was registered as a multi-state co-operative bank by the Central Registrar, New Delhi on 11 January 2007.
• In Maharashtra State - Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Raigad, Nagpur, Nashik, Nanded, Kankavali and Aurangabad
• In Gujarat State - Vadodara and Ahmedabad
• In Karnataka State - Udupi and Mangalore
The area of operation of this bank is largely confined to 3 States that are Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka. It has plans to extend its area of operation to other States. At present it has 111 computerized branches in India.
• Udupi based Janatha Co-op. Bank Ltd.
• Pune based Citizens Co-op Bank
• Ahmedabad based Manekchowk Co-operative Bank
• Vadodara based Shree Krishna Co-operative Bank
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank IFSC Code is the significant element for largely making online transactions in a successful manner. You should have the IFSC Code in order to perfectly do any NEFT, RTGS or IMPS fund transfer through online. These particular codes are properly maintained plus managed by the Reserve Bank of India. It is to be noted that only those branches of the bank that having approved online banking services are supported with an IFSC Code. It is to be remembered that IFSC Code for Abhyudaya Coop Bank is a unique, 11-character which is the combination of alphabets plus numbers. The initial four characters of the said code actually represent the bank name (ABHY*******), then the fifth character is remains usually zero (ABHY0******), and the last six characters represents as branch identifiers. The code allotted by the RBI is really unique for each and every bank branch. On the other hand, it is subject to change for security reasons only. MIRC code is printed on the cheque leaf that is provided to the banks customers.
It is quite easy to finding the IFSC Code and MIRC code for Abhyudaya Coop Bank which can be used for transferring funds online.
• All it just takes is few keying in the first few characters of the bank name, your state, your city and locality for getting the desired details and information.
• You can also use the drop down menu for selecting the name of the bank, state, city/district and area to get the branch address, its contact numbers and the IFSC, NEFT, RTGS and MICR codes online.
• With most up to date IFSC information at hand, you can easily transfer funds from one account to the other online with lot of perfection.